Wednesday, January 13, 2016

School Break Days

 My Christmas/Winter Break, was amazing. I did and saw so many things, people and places that I've never been to before. I was also in two plays that I volunteered to be in for my church. I acted out a play as a lazy girl who doesn't obey her mother, then realizes that she should be kinder to her mom because of all of the things her mom has done for her. That play I did twice, once at the church and agian at the Plazita Olvera. Both days were very nerve-wrecking. I also was in another play and I was playing the role of Mary when the angel came to her and told her about her holy conception. I had a blast during practice and the actual days that we acted in front of many people. The part of my break that I enjoyed the most was on Christmas Eve when my brother came over from San Jose. We spent the entire Christmas weekend together which I loved especially because I hadn't seen my brother since the last day of January of 2015. on Christmas Day, I went to Candy Cane Lane with my family to view the nicely decorated houses. We ate tamales, drank champurrado, made bunuelos, and even went to a couple posadas.

No comments:

Post a Comment